Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Saturday 18 December 2010

Busy Saturday Card #1

This is my first card. It's quite a simple one as I thought that this beautiful image needed very little to go with it. This is for the following two challenges:
  • A Rub on for Little Red Wagon at "lilredwagon..blogspot.com"
  • A Clean and Simple design was required for the Challenge at Totally Stampalicious "totallystampalicious.blogspot.com.
I used a deckle edged card blank that I bought in a Kanban set from QVC last year and added papers, embellishments and rub ons that I bought from one of my favourite online stores Crafts U Love. They are from the Bo Bunny Winter Joy Collection.

xx Mia xx

5 comments:

Regan said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Rosanne said...

This is your first card? Its gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

LeAnne said...

SO sweet---love the colors you used! Congrats on the Little Red Wagon pick, too!

Joanne said...

Gorgeous card and congrats on being featured on Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is terrific to say the least! Thanks for partying it up with YNS Challenges!