Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 30 September 2013

James Bear and Hobby Art Robin

These two cards are using the Craftwork cards cardstock and the red papers from the Mulberry Wood and the glittery ribbon is from Papermania. Both images are coloured using my Spectrum Noir pens and the holly and berries embellishment is a die from the Marianne collection.


The Robin card is for the Sketch from Sentimental Sundays and the leaves are for the Pile It On Challenge.



The James bear card is for the Sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.


xxx Mia xxx

2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

absolutely adorable cards!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!
xo
Erum

Helen in the UK said...

I saw your card on the Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge blog. Love that robin, and I'm a big fan of the LOTV range. Just used one of my own entry to the challenge! Great cards :)