Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 24 March 2014

Mother's Day Butterfly Card


This card is made using a set of co-ordinating papers and embellishments that was in my crafty stash that I had forgotten I had bought. All the papers and card are from the DCWV Latte collection. The greeting is made using my computer and the jewels and card blank are also from my crafty stash (sorry I don't know from where). The butterflies are cut from glitter cardstock from the same collection and made using the X-Cut A5 Butterflies Die Set.


I made this card for the following challenges:

xxx Mia xxx

8 comments:

Svenja said...

Very elegant! I particularly like the back-panel. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, I like shape & the butterflies, Thanks for playing along with us at Ooh La la creations this time Good Luck
Kevin xx

Cazro said...

An unusual shaped card, pretty design and butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC. Caz

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Mia! Love the shape, colors and papers! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Niki Rowland said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers. Perfect for Mother's day. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Beckie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers Dare

Anonymous said...

Just love the colours and shaped card.So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Anne said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Ooh La La and sharing this gorgeous design. Hugs x