Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Sunday 16 March 2014

The Collector


This card is using another of my new stamps from the Gorjuss collection:


I made this card for the following challenges:

I made this card using The Collector stamp from the Gorjuss range from Docrafts which is coloured using my Spectrum Noir pens. I added some faux stitching with a pigment pen and the 'Thanks' is cut using the weld tool on my Brother Scan 'N' Cut.

xxx Mia xxx

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card and I love your image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Zetti said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
Andrea :-)

Julie Gleeson said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love your beautifully coloured image and embellishments! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Please join us again! Hugs Julie DT x