Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Crafty Creations Challenge: #298

Hi all, this my first card for the Crafty Creations Design Team. The challenge this time is 'It takes two' and the sponsor is Beccy's Place. I have used the image Country Ladybug and coloured the bugs using Spectrum Noir pens and glazed them using Glossy Accents.


The background was made using the Penny Black stencil called Flower dance. It was coloured using a combination of Dewdrop pearlescent thyme and a lime ink from Papermania. I then added some faux stitching and some green gems from my crafty stash. The greeting was die cut using a Die'sire die from the Essential words range.

I decided on a Clean and simple card to show off the very cute ladybugs.

Please come and join us: Crafty Creations

xx Mia xx

No comments: