This card is made using one of last years Christmas purchase of this very cute penguin designed by Gillian Roberts for Stampavie. I coloured the image using Polychromos pencils and added white Flowersoft and Stickles glitter glue. The greeting and papers are from the Nitwits Snow Princess Collection. The ribbon, snowflakes and gems are all from my local craft shop.
I made the card shape by using an 8 inch square white card blank and cutting the shape with my large Spellbinders scalloped circle die. I then cut another scalloped circle using the same die and attached this on top so you wouldn't see where the scallops were missing to allow for the fold. The layered circles are also using Spellbinders dies.
This card is made for the following challenges:
* Anything Goes - Crafty Sentiments, Catch The Bug, Glitter 'n' Sparkle, Papertake Weekly, Craft Your Passions,
* Penguins - Winter Wonderland,
* Anything Goes and ribbon - 3 Girl Jam,
* Lots of decorations (snowflakes, gems, ribbon, bows, flowersoft, glitter glue) - The Paper Shelter,
* Recipe (1 image, 2 papers, 3 silver snowflakes) - Pile It On,
* Colour combination - Christmas Card Challenges,
* Circular card - Circular Cards,
* Ribbons & bows - Dragonfly Dreams,
* Ribbon or lace - Love To Scrap,
xx Mia xx