Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Creatalicious Challenge #82 - Something Old & Something New

Hi guys its time for another challenge over at Creatalicious and this time its 'Something Old & Something New'. The generous sponsors for this challenge are Art By Miran and Sprinkle & Sparkle. For my something new I have used the digi stamp from Art By Miran called Celebrating Your Day which is a really cute stamp and a joy to colour. I have coloured her using my new Chameleon pens which I am really enjoying using at the moment.


This card is also for the following challenges:

* Feminine or Masculine (Feminine because then I can use my favourite colours pink and purple and all my girly stash) - As You Like It,
* Anything Goes - Bizzy Becs,
* Sketch - Sketchy Colours,

I hope you can all join in with us,

xx Mia xx

No comments: