Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 29 February 2016

Candle On Top Birthday Card

This card is made for one of the ladies I work with. She told me that she liked anything girly and sparkly so this is what I decided on, I hope she likes it. I used the layers, flowers, leaves and card candy from my new Craftwork Cards Heritage Rose kit and the Di's Digi Stamp Candle On Top. I love these gorgeous stamps and I coloured the digi with Spectrum Noir pens. The greeting is added with my computer before I printed it. I also added a little glitter glue, of course.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Personalise It - Incy Wincy,
* Anything Goes - Creative InspirationsChocolate, Coffee & CardsArt By MiranSimon SaysCrafty GalsDelightful Challenges
* Cute - Aud Sentiments,
* Furry Friends - Little Red Wagon,
* Animal Magic - The Paper Shelter,
* Mother's Day / Female / Special Lady - C.R.A.F.T.Sweet Stampin',

xx Mia xx

13 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet! I'm loving all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card design, love the image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Rene said...

So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
... Good luck hugs Tracy

Amy Cohen said...

Such a fresh and lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.


Helen N x

Brenda said...

Such a sweet card! I love your choice of papers, so perfect for this cure image Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Sammy said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Karen C said...

Both cute and pretty! Thanks for joining our ‘Personalize It’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Karen C

2craftykaties said...

Love the soft colors! Thank you for joining us at Digital Delights for our "Anything Goes" challenge!
~ Digital Delights DT Katie
2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Card and a great entry into the Digital Delights Challenge . Wishing you lots of luck. Lisa D - DT

Cristena Bagne said...

Love your project! It is beautiful and just so darn cute!! Thank you for joining us over at Digital Delights for Louby Loo Monthly Challenge Blog! I hope that you will come and join us again soon! Inky Hugs, DT Cristena xx