Please look at my creations and I welcome any comments or questions.

I hope you find some inspiration here!

Monday 29 February 2016

Kanban Football Card

This card is made using an old Kanban kit I am trying to use up. I have also decided that as I made an investment in my Brother Scan n Cut that I would use it more so I have cut all the layers using it. I definitely think that it makes the card look better as there are no wonky lines etc. I also added some extra mirri card and some card candy from Craftwork Cards.


This card is for the following challenges:

* Boy's Birthday - A Gem Of A Challenge,
* Sketch - Sketch Saturday,

xx Mia xx

2 comments:

Neha said...

Nice masculine card! Thank you for playing at this week's Sketch Saturday!

Wendy Fraser said...

Perfect for a football fan, love the layout, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx